Period 7, Module 4
- How devastating was the Great Depression to America?
- To what extent was the new Deal successful in solving the problems of the Great Depression?
- What were the largest shortcomings of the New Deal and who were the greatest voices of discontent?
- What role should the federal government play in the lives of Americans?
"Dear Mrs. Roosevelt"
- Read all the information at the first three links: "How the Depression Affected Children," "The Letters," and "Mrs. Roosevelt's Response."
- Read the article above.
- Answer the six questions at the end, using evidence from the reading.